Helping you make a realistic and sustainable post-high school plan.
Today, many high school students are choosing to postpone or forego college. Whether they are taking a gap year or pursuing an alternative path, they often need help coming up with a plan and determining how to implement it!
This is where LifeWorks comes in. Our trained life coaches will help students figure out what is next for them. Together, they will research options, including what training/education is needed, how to get it and how much it costs. They will develop a step-by-step plan, in writing, and set short- and long-term goals. They will calculate the costs of living, including rent, food, transportation, insurance, etc., so that students have a realistic idea of how much money they will need to actualize their plan. Lastly, they will discuss what resources are available to them, financial and otherwise, and how they can take advantage of them.
This coaching program is designed for students in grades 10 and beyond. As with all of our support services, we customize our approach to meet the individual needs of each student. Tell us what you need!
What to expect
- Five individual sessions with an experienced and friendly coach/mentor
- A written plan or plans for post-high school life
- A written budget
- A list of resources for ongoing support
- A full, written report from your coach after each session, with any points that need follow up at home
- 5 one-hour sessions for $350, on site at Classroom Matters
- Subsequent sessions are billed at $75/hour
To learn more or to schedule a free consultation, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 540-8646.